Umbrella Reverse Double Layer C-Handle Designer Jonique-Springtime
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Jonique Designer exclusive artistic inside out umbrella features a double canopy with black outer and Springtime custom design on the inside when opened. From the Pantone Color of the Year; Classic Blue.
This double-layered innovative umbrella is engineered to withstand strong winds, is hands free practical, uniquely stylish and affordable.
Buy what you want today!
Umbrellas are a necessity, but they can be cumbersome when travelling and storing a wet umbrella in the car, home or office.
No such problem with the Jonique Springtime Inverted umbrella, that reverse folds outwards keeping the water away from you, so no wet clothes.
Upgrade your style with a designer umbrella now and pay for it later.
* Free shipping for orders over $70.00
* No hassle 14 day return policy
* Allow up to 3-10 days to receive your order
* Australia Post-delivery everywhere within Australia
Durable Material: Made of light and waterproof pongee and polyester fabric. Breathable double layer canopy and smooth top, using a high-quality stainless-steel frame.
Rubber C-Shaped Handle: for you to place over your arm and keep your hands free to open doors, use your mobile phone, put kids in car seats without getting wet.
Self-standing Inverted Umbrella: The eight steel balls of the frame are transformed into eight legs allowing the umbrella to stand up on its own.
One Button Opening: Canopy diameter 105 cm (42 inches) and overall length is 59 cm (23 inches) plus handle.
Frame: Windproof umbrella frame 23 inches into the handle with 8 fiberglass ribs
* Quality control is very important to us.
* If you are not satisfied with the product, we offer a no hassle 14-day return policy.
* Allow up to 3-10 days to receive your order.
* The best way to clean your Jonique Designer double layer reverse umbrella is by gently scrubbing it down with a washcloth soaked in warm water, with no cleaning
* This should remove any dirt without damaging the pongee material.
* Place umbrella in a warm area to dry out.
* If your Jonique Designer umbrella has built up mold or needs a deep clean, refer to the
FAQ section on how to get rid of mold on your umbrella.
* Do NOT use chemicals which can strip back the pongee
waterproofing, always test a small area before applying any cleaning agents to your umbrella.